Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service Controlling Your Use of e-childsPay.com
e-childsPay.com charges a service fee to use this service to make your child support payment. This fee is separate from the child support obligation you are paying.
The fee will be added to your payment, regardless of the payment amount. No portion of the service fee is sent to the State as part of your child support payment.
You may incur additional charges from your credit card's issuing bank.
Completion of a payment transaction is contingent upon both the authorization of payment by your card company and acceptance of your payment by the state child support agency you are paying. In the event that your payment is unable to be processed, e-childsPay.com will attempt to notify you at least once using the contact information you have provided. In the event your payment is not processed or authorized by your card company or the receiving state child support agency fails to accept your payment, your payment liability shall remain outstanding and unpaid and you will be subject to all applicable penalties, late fees and interest charges assessed by the state child support agency, all of which obligations remain your sole responsibility.
CARD AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT
USER CONDUCT AND OBLIGATIONS
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the truthfulness or accuracy of the data you transmit through this website;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by e-childsPay.com; and
- intentionally alter the format in which personal or financial data is collected by this site or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. e-childsPay.com shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this website.
e-childsPay.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall e-childsPay.com nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if e-childsPay.com or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.